Block Storage Management For Containers
With native integration to Kubernetes, LINSTOR® makes building, running, and controlling block storage simple. LINSTOR is open-source software designed to manage block storage devices for large Linux server clusters. Its enterprise subscription LINBIT SDS, which includes DRBD, LINSTOR & Expert Support, is used for providing persistent Linux block storage for Kubernetes, OpenStack, OpenNebula, and OpenShift environments.
With native integration to Kubernetes, LINSTOR makes building, running, and controlling block storage simple. LINSTOR® is open-source software designed to manage block storage devices for large Linux server clusters. It’s used to provide persistent Linux block storage for Kubernetes, OpenStack, OpenNebula, and OpenShift environments.
STORAGE DAY - FEB 22
Gain direct access to LINBIT SDS and HashiCorp Nomad Experts!
How does it work?
Controller, Satellite, and User Interface
The LINSTOR® system consists of multiple server and client components.
- A LINSTOR controller manages the configuration of the LINSTOR cluster and all of its managed storage resources.
- The LINSTOR satellite component manages creation, modification and deletion of storage resources on each node that provides or uses storage resources managed by LINSTOR.
- All communication between LINSTOR components uses LINSTOR’s own network protocol, based on TCP/IP network connections.
- The storage system can be managed by directly using a command line utility to interact with the active LINSTOR controller. Alternatively, users may integrate the LINSTOR system into the storage architecture of other software systems, such as Kubernetes.
- Seamless integration to various cloud environments with many additional software including Ha Controller, STORK, Kubectl Plugin, Operator
Fastest Persistent Storage
Manage Storage Volumes With Ease
Save Engineering Time
Eliminate manual resource configuration.
Save Engineering Headaches
Enabling top-level views of your clusters.
Save Your Business Data
Combine LINSTOR with DRBD through LINBIT SDS to provide resilient block storage.
Protect Your Investments
Choose an open-source solution.